Help this man!

Posted on » Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I refer to the letter “Family reunion by worker” (GDN, April 22). Apart from Indian Embassy officials, I would request the Ministry of Labour and LMRA to come forward to help the person, enabling him to leave the kingdom since he has not seen his family for six years. Please ensure that he gets all his dues from his previous employer. B G Dhar

2 thoughts on “Help this man!

  1. Exactly, inform what you want from LMRA & Ministry to do?
    What will you do if the Expat stayed here illegally without valid work permit?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *